The Life of Stalin by the British Buggering Company – BBC – script control by Jewish historian Sebag Montefiori and produced by Mark Fiedler, is a Left sided view on Stalin as a monster – which he was – but leaves out the Wall street connections and funding of the “Communists” who almost totally destroyed each other by execution. This is the mess that first Krutschev inherited and then finally Putin – whoever he is – tries to heal with new Russian nationalism and Orthodox religion. What a different story it would have been if Stalin would have become a priest, as his mother told him toward the end of her life. What a sordid story.
God bless Lizzy Phelan, a true journalist. It made me weep to see these orphans and bereaved families. The lack of food and money and utilities is nothing compared to the loss of treasured family members. My God what deceived American Zionist heretical Christians have to answer for, because this destruction and genocide is a direct result of the stranglehold that the political entity names ‘Israel’ has over America, Americans, American regimes, and sad to say American Christians. America is now an Israeli colony.
Below is an article I found on diasporafoundation.org, which is a new kind of Facebook substitute, and a comment exchange I had with the writer, that may be interesting for others who are influenced by this – IMHO- wrong view. I am neither a believer in Left Behind Zionist Evangelical interpretations of Bible prophecy, but I don’t believe that most things are alrady happened and in the past! You can join Diaspora too and find me there under ‘ParadisePost’.
Here follows the article by Robin:
Has Most Bible Prophecy Already Been Fulfilled?
I know #end-times stuff has been really popular for decades. It sells a lot of books and makes a lot of money for “experts” in #bible#prophecy. Even when their #predictions and prognostications prove to be utterly false over and over again, guys like Hal Lindsey and a host of others still are believed and still sell books and seminars and videos. I think it hurts #gospel#evangelism a great deal when these guys claim that their predictions come straight from the bible! When they don’t come true, people are like, “Well, I guess Hal Lindsey just proved the bible to be false!” Are these people more likely to be receptive to the gospel after some “prophecy expert” seemingly just “proved” the bible to be false? I don’t think so.
1. God didn’t stop Adam & Eve in the Garden when they made the wrong choice. He had to let them do it. But He punished them, He rewarded them accordingly, according to their works & lies & evil doings & disobedience!
2. A lot of people are not neutral, they simply haven’t yet made a final decision because they haven’t had the full benefit of all the Truth. They haven’t had a real chance to know the Truth, so therefore they can’t yet be held responsible by God. So God gives them a chance to hear the good thing, the right thing, the real thing, & from then on they have a choice & are compelled to make a decision.
3. Sometimes when you are trying to make a decision, the Devil fights extra hard & the Lord allows him to make it that way to test you, to see if you’re going to give up even before you get started! Sometimes you think something the Lord may be asking of you is going to be complete Hell & that you’re not going to be able to take it. It may seem like it’s going to be that way, but things are rarely as hard in reality as you think they’re going to be beforehand.
4. Whenever you have a decision to make, you’ve got to decide whether it’s going to bear good fruit or bad fruit. Maybe it’s going to bear both good fruit & bad fruit, maybe it’s going to help one person but it’s going to hurt someone else, so you’ve got to decide what’s going to bear the best fruit. Is it going to bear more good fruit than bad fruit? Most decisions aren’t all that clear cut; it’s not either going to be all bad or all good, it’s usually a little of both. But all things will work together for good in the end for those who love the Lord.
5. When there is a difficult choice you have to decide on the basis of what will bring the best results. If it’s a clear black-&-white question, then you don’t have any problem, you pretty much know what to decide. But it’s difficult to make decisions where you have to weigh the consequences & see that maybe it’s good in this respect, but it’s not so good in that respect, it’s good in one thing, but it’s not so good in another. Then we have to balance them & decide which is best & what’s going to bear the best fruit.
6. Life is a learning process!–And you don’t learn it by snapping your fingers or suddenly getting an injection!–Or like you’ve seen in some of these sci-fis where they put a skull cap on one guy & drain his brain & put all of his knowledge in somebody else’s head, blah blah. Wouldn’t that be nice? It would be so easy! But look what you would miss!–This trial-&-error process, this trying-&-learning process!
7. Choose: the attainment of man or the atonement of Christ.
Watch this amazing testimony of how Jesus calls people from all over the world;)
People being saved, baptized and following Jesus as true disciples.
(It is filmed in Turkey where those from Iran is visiting)
Muslim Hezbollah Soldier Meets Jesus In A Jail Cell
Former Muslim Terrorist Sees Jesus And Becomes A Christian (English with Arabic Subtitles)
Muslim Iman sees JESUS (Radical Conversion!)
A muslim finds Jesus Christ a true story of Khalil’s conversion to christianity
Muslim Fatimah’s Great Testiomny of Encountering Jesus (Islam to Christianity)
A Muslim who was saved after seeing Jesus. Hazem Farraj A former muslim who was saved after seeing Jesus for himself gives his testimony at Dominion Life Church JGLM Hazem Farraj is a TV Host, Minister, Author, Thinker, Philosopher, and Freedomist. He’s American by Birth, Palestinian by Blood, and Christian by Choice. Hear what he has to say as he shares his testimony. Check out his website http://www.hazemfarraj.com
Wow! This must have hurt tremendously. Thank God she survived this mortification. This is what the internet has enabled, including those people among us who would like to and DO destroy our privacy that God had initially given Mankind to a great extent, so that we might survive our shameful moments we all have. Compassion! It means to suffer with! Empathy! It means to feel INTO a person what he or she feels or felt.
I am so glad for her that she has come THROUGH this ordeal. It can be called a miracle, I am sure. I suspect she must have prayed. I hope she did. And may all those Suckerburgers and Googlites like Schmidt, who would like to destroy our God-given privacy, come to a quick and painless repentance, or else I’m afraid they will suffer a different one.MUST WATCH Continue reading “God! Bless Monica Lewinsky! Grant her compassion & empathy from others, and give her peace & love!”
ENGLISH BELOW CHINESE!
聖經和上帝先知的話語，才是世上唯一真正的報紙或新聞雜誌！所有新聞或報紙告訴你的全是些已發生過的事情，因此它們並不真是刊載新聞的報紙，而是刊 載歷史的報紙！但是聖經告訴我們有關明日將會發生的事。聖經有數以千計敘述詳情的預言，實際在敘述一些特別指定的人物、地點、時間、情況和事件，它們在事 情發生的數千年以前就已被預言了！（請讀以賽亞書34:16;42:9;彼得後書1:19-21）
聖經中有許多預言，在敘述這個世界歷史 的最後一段時期，也就是耶穌再回來，終止今日所有不公平的事，在世上建立祂自己的愛與和平的王國之前的那段時期。那是人類的王國在這地球上統治的最後時 期，聖經稱為「末世」、「末後的日子」、「末時」等等。你我現在就正生活在這段時間裡！（請讀但以理書2:28;8:23;12:4） Continue reading “你想要知道你的未來嗎？Would You Like To Know Your Future?”
More unholy stuff that Kent’s own “family” presented Kent with. They stole his adventure land and dot com and family’s money, while his wife disowned and divorced him! Unbelievable! But predicted by Jesus. “A man’s foes shall be they of his own household!” – JESUS!
THIS IS A MUST WATCH! Not so much for the straight-laced – though correct- Christian teaching, but for the examples he trots out of many Magicians using demons to do “magic.” The demon-deceived power-hungry dupes of Satan ALSO believe that “All things are possible!”, except that we believe that ALL THINGS are possible with GOD! However, we think that God’s ALL THINGS perfectly outshine Satan’s “all things”, just as Moses’ miracles outshone the limited capabilities of the magicians of Pharaoh.