Related Index Topics: Temptation.
- More people commit suicide with a fork than any other weapon.
- People who diet go to great lengths to avoid great widths.
- Dieting is merely a matter of keeping your mouth shut at the right time–such as breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- The best way to lose weight is to eat all you want of everything you don’t like.
- The ideal diet is expressed in four words: “No more, thank you.”
- You can’t reduce by talking about it. You have to keep your mouth shut!
- Overweight doesn’t happen overnight. It snacks up on you.
7b. He who indulges, bulges.
- Diets are for people who are “thick & tired” of it.
- When it comes to eating, you can sometimes help yourself more by helping yourself less.
- Eating slowly helps to keep one slim; in other words, haste makes waist.