The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion ( Pro.28:1 ).
1. “Shy” is just “I” with a “sh” before it. Shyness is really I-ness. The shy person is so busy thinking about himself that he says “sh” to any other subject.
2. If you never stick your neck out, you’ll never get your head above the crowd.
3. He who begs timidly courts refusal.
4. He that is overcautious will accomplish little.
5. When you’re Christ-conscious you’re not self-conscious!
6. The roots of shyness are really in pride.
7. Stand upright, speak thy thought, declare