Lovely healing of needy black people humbly administered by two whites in godly harmony. It is possible to have a harmonious world and cooperation and love between different colors and races, but especially through Jesus’ magnificent love. God bless Tom and Hava who regularly reach out on the streets with their cardboard church? Are you reaching out on the streets? The World needs us to go out and reach the lost, the little people, the down and out, the needy, and share what you have. We do it here in Taiwan on the streets of Taipei. You can do it where YOU are living too! I always meet some fabulous brothers and sisters, even ones that ar enot yet born a second time. Family! Jesus needs us to reach out! You know that is what Jesus did every day? Hoofing it on the dusty streets of Galilee and Judah, and all the way into Sidon of Phoenicia (Lebanon). I tell you the Lord was not mucking around in some dead church singing praise songs to His Father with his arms stretched out to Heaven! None of that! His hands were stretched out to His children in the streets. You know I very very seldom see some brother or sister on the street witnessing, talking about the Lord, praying for people. Why! What is so important that we don’t have time to at least one time per week minimum, to go out and make forever friends? Tell me? Come on lets take the world while we still can, because the night is fast falling that it will be against the laws of the Antichrist world order. So do it now while we still can. and gather the lost children of God together into His fold. Love you all! Lu
Making the Word of God of none effect through your tradition ( Mk.7:13 ).
1. Thank God for all true churches of Jesus Christ, whatever their denomination.
2. A seminary is usually a cemetery for faith.
3. Organised Christianity has probably done more to retard the ideals that were its Founder’s than any other agency in the world.
4. Let’s not get as self-righteous as the churchy system who condemn us totally just because we are not like them. Let’s not get so Holier-than-thou that we condemn even the few good things that are still left in the System.
5. The people who have joined the Church System have stepped out of the action in the arena, into the onlookers of the grandstand.
6. The first thing that old church will do, is start by criticising you.
7. There are no second-generation Christians. Every new generation either has to personally drop out or cop out.