Making the Word of God of none effect through your tradition ( Mk.7:13 ).
1. Thank God for all true churches of Jesus Christ, whatever their denomination.
2. A seminary is usually a cemetery for faith.
3. Organised Christianity has probably done more to retard the ideals that were its Founder’s than any other agency in the world.
4. Let’s not get as self-righteous as the churchy system who condemn us totally just because we are not like them. Let’s not get so Holier-than-thou that we condemn even the few good things that are still left in the System.
5. The people who have joined the Church System have stepped out of the action in the arena, into the onlookers of the grandstand.
6. The first thing that old church will do, is start by criticising you.
7. There are no second-generation Christians. Every new generation either has to personally drop out or cop out.