Related Index Topics: Antichrist, Devil, Future.
- Communism would never have established so firm a grip if, from the outset, it had been faced by Christians as enthusiastic for what is true as the Communists were for what is false.
- The theory of Communism may be summed up in one sentence: Abolish all private property.–Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels–“The Communist Manifesto”
- A Communist is a fellow who envies your successes & wants to tear you down to his level so he will not need to envy you.
- Communism is moral cancer & you cannot peacefully co-exist with cancer. Either you get the cancer or the cancer gets you.
- Communism demoralises the youth of a nation & a revolution is already won.–Nikolai Lenin
- Communism, which preaches equal distribution of wealth, always results in complete distribution of poverty.
- No, we (Communists) shall not institute violence; all we shall do is to make the maintenance of existing civil order impossible, & then its defenders will have either to use violence or surrender. Bourgeois gentlemen, you shoot first.–Friedrich Engels
- We (Communists) must hate–hatred is the basis of Communism. Children must be taught to hate their parents if they (the parents) are not Communists.–Nikolai Lenin
- Communism is like a flood that is sweeping the whole World with its red tide.
- Communism cannot even meet the most basic of all human needs–the desire for life, love, liberty & happiness–which God alone can give.
- Communism is a religion–a religion of the Devil!
- Communism is a religion in itself. The Soviets are very puritanical, extremely self-righteous & narrow-minded. It’s a religion of self-righteousness!–Instead of God’s righteousness!
- Communism can never conquer death & pain & sorrow & crying & wipe away all tears & fears from your eyes, but God can & will!
- The Communists are opportunists, they don’t care who they work with as long as it’s going to be to their advantage in the long run!
- The Communist doctrine, the Communist strategy, has always been, “Divide & conquer!” This is the Devil’s own tactic all through the ages: If he can get God’s Own people fighting amongst themselves, it weakens them, thus they are unable to unitedly resist & fight his anti-Christ forces, & down they go!
- The Communist system is not built on the solid Rock of the Redeemer, but on the shifting sand of Satan. So when God’s judgements fall, their building will crumble & collapse, whereas the Christians’ building will be miraculously completed & caught up to be with the Lord when He returns! (Mat.7:24-27)
- I’ve got God’s Love & His happiness here in my heart right now!–Not beyond some very uncertain Red horizon! If I died right now, I’d die happy!–Let Communism top that one!
- Psa.55:21 The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: His words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.
- You can always trust the Communists.–To be Communists! No matter who they use & who they manipulate, it always turns out in the long run that their goal is the establishment of Communism, & Communism only!
- The wrong people are preaching the right message & the right people are preaching the wrong message. The Communists today are preaching sharing & the Church is preaching selfishness.
- The difference between Christian sharing & the Communists’ sharing is that the Communists say, “What’s yours is mine & I’m going to take it from you at the point of a gun!” The genuine Christians say, “What’s mine is yours, & I’m going to give it to you in love!”
- God’s Word tells us in detail how the last government of Man, the one-World government of the Antichrist, is going to operate, so that we will recognise it when it rises. Communism is fulfilling these predictions & prophecies to the letter!
- Communism has conquered over half of the World without firing a shot, just conquering people’s minds & hearts with propaganda, “peaceably with flatteries”, just as the Bible said the final World government of the Antichrist would do! (Dan.11:21)
- Marxism-Leninism is anti-Christ, anti-God atheism, & one of the first things the Bolsheviks did in Russia was to try to wipe out the churches & liquidate the Christians!
- Communism is a phoney counterfeit & a damnable hypocrisy!–They preach love & concern for the plight of the poor, when in actual practice, they only use the poor to help them seize power so they can enslave them & become their absolute dictators & masters!
- Men who use terrorism as a means to power, rule by terror once they are in power.
- Communism is the ultimate religion of self-righteousness, Man saving himself, lifting himself by his own bootstraps!
- The Devil is trying to show the World how they can have Christianity without God. That’s what he’s trying to prove through Communism!–That they can care for their brother, share with the poor, redistribute the wealth & create a perfect utopian society.–But without God & His Love in their hearts it’s impossible!
- Communism is the Devil’s substitute for Christianity.
- No revolution on God’s Earth is going to last, not even last out this life, much less last out Eternity, unless Man’s heart is changed!–Only God’s Love can cause a lasting revolution in our hearts!
- Poverty breeds Communism.
- Communism doesn’t really offer the answer. It only has a theoretical goal, an earthly utopian Communist Heaven on Earth, which they even admit they haven’t reached yet.
- Communism can never save the World by destroying evil men, because without the Lord, all men are evil. We can only save the World by letting God destroy the evil in our own hearts, for He alone can save us!
- I have made a great mistake. Our main purpose was to give freedom to a multitude of oppressed people. But our method of action has created worse evils & horrible massacres. You know that my deadly nightmare is to feel that I am lost in this ocean of blood, coming from innumerable victims. It is too late to turn back now, but in order to save our country, Russia, we should have had ten men like Francis of Assisi. With ten such men we would have saved Russia.
–Alleged last words of V.I. Lenin
- I am convinced that human beings cannot be converted to Communism if that conversion is attempted while the country is under Communist rule. Under Communist dictatorship the majority become slaves. Men born to freedom, though they may be coerced, can never be convinced. Communism is an evil which is embraced only by fools & idealists not under the actual heel of such rule.
–Stanislaw Mikolajczyk, former Premier of Poland
- Society cannot leap into Communism from Capitalism without going through a socialist stage of development. Socialism is the first stage to Communism.
–Nikita S. Khrushchev
- Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. We are always revolutionists & never reformers.–Mao Tse-Tung
- Communism is by its nature anti-religious. It considers religion as “the opiate of the people” because the principles of religion which speak of a life beyond the grave dissuade the proletariat from the dream of a Soviet paradise which is of this World.–Pope Pius XI
- Communism is an ideal that can be achieved only when people cease to be selfish & greedy & when everyone receives according to his needs from communal production. But that is a long way off.–Marshal Tito
- Communism is a religion & only as we see it as a religion, though a secular religion, will we understand its power.
- “The Bolshevik regime was established by force and waded through blood to power. It is maintained today by arms and does not dare meet the criticism of free speech or a free press. The ‘peace’ it has created is the peace of the sword. It is carrying on an organised conspiracy against the peace of every other nation, and their conspiracy is to foment violence, to inflame hatred, to break down the agencies of public order, and to give an opportunity to communist-led masses to seize power and hold it by force of arms. When the communists come to the negotiation table, they hold up the dove of peace with bloody hands.”–Chicago Tribune
- “In the last part of the 1800’s, the Communist ‘International Association of Working Men’ held a number of conventions in which they openly discussed the programs of destruction, murder, and other unholy methods that would be ‘necessary’ to bring Communism to power–policies, mind you, that have been effectively used in this century. Many honest Socialists were so appalled by these policies that they turned away in disgust. One prominent Socialist, Fribourg, wrote: ‘I insist that it should be known that no upright mind could have conceived the idea of giving birth to a society of war and hatred.'” (From “The Conflict of the Ages” by A. C. Gaebelein)
- If Communism came to power in every nation on Earth, the promised “Marxist Utopia would not come, but worse misery and disaster would follow. The bloodbath of the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia, the “Cultural Revolution” of China, the “killing fields” of Cambodia and the nightmares of Communist dictatorships in other nations verify this fully. And yet nation after nation in the world today continues to ignore the grim facts, and hopes optimistically that Communism will be different when it comes to power in their nation.
- Karl Marx said: “I hate all gods! The idea of God is the keystone of a perverted civilisation. It must be destroyed.” Marx rejected the idea of God & declared that religion was mainly the opiate of the people. The “Communist Manifesto” plainly states that, “Communism abolishes all religion & all morality.”
- During the purges in Russia in the time of Stalin, it is estimated that 374 generals & 30,000 line officers were put to death.
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn said of the Christian church in Russia, “The condition of the Russian church at the beginning of the 20th century is one of the principal causes for the inevitability of the Revolution of 1917.”
- Christianity and Communism are rival revolutionary religions competing for the hearts and minds of men the world over! Christianity preaches that faith in God and His Love and obedience to His Word is the solution, while Communism preaches against God and persecutes believers in Him, saying that man himself can solve all his own problems without God! One is the true solution, ordained by God, and the other is a hellish counterfeit. In every area where Christianity fails, Communism sweeps in, filling the vacuum with promises that the Christians should have fulfilled, but didn’t!
- As George Bernard Shaw said, “There is nothing wrong with Christianity, it’s just that so few people have ever tried it!”
- During the Vietnam war, the Communist forces were closing in on Da Nang. The city was about to fall. In the midst of this, one of the churches was trying to decide on their next 10-year building program! They didn’t even have 10 days!
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn warned the “free world”: “Can you learn from the past? Yes, you can, but who wants to learn? Our proud skyscrapers and church steeples point heavenward and say ‘It will never happen here!’ But Communism will come. Tragically, however, the free will only believe it when they are no longer free.”
- Ghandi told a newly arrived missionary in India some years ago, “It is most important that you should reveal Jesus, so that India will be converted very quickly. However, if you do not practice what you preach, India will never be converted.” Sad to say, most Communist Party members are much more dedicated and convinced of the righteousness of their cause than are most church members!
- Mikhail Borodin was the Russian Communist sent to China in 1923 to help organise the Nationalist Chinese Party. A journalist asked him if he wanted to take over China. Borodin replied, “No, but our ideas will!”
The reporter said, “But you are too few. Do you mean you will take over one fifth of mankind?–Never in a thousand years!” Borodin retorted, “Oh yes we will! You forget that I am not here for my health. I don’t spend my time in bars or at races like the English. I am not interested in a career or a fortune like you.
“I serve an ideology, and it is not numbers that count, it is dedication. You Americans would not understand that. You concentrate on comfort and personal success. You had a chance here, but you didn’t care. I am interested in China, to help her change. It is not a matter of whether we enjoy the work, it is necessary, and that is all that counts. Long ago I made up my mind that Communism alone held the answer for the world, because Communism, unlike religion, insists on changing things. I decided to go wherever I could help most. The Party decided I could help most in China so I came. Nothing else matters.
“I used to read the New Testament. Paul was a real revolutionary. I take my hat off to him. But where do you find him today? Answer me that. Where? Where?”
- “Communism is a religion, bent on owning men’s minds and hearts. Wherever it spreads, it takes the place of other religious beliefs. It has its own counterfeit for almost every Christian doctrine and practice. It has several Messiahs–Marx, Lenin, Mao etc. It has a doctrine of conversion for ‘sins against the people’ and commitment to the Revolution. It has a body of scripture–the writings of Marx and Lenin, and a tradition of evangelisation–the drive for worldwide revolution that has young people worldwide working for it.”–Brother Andrew, author and missionary.
- Communism is not only a false religion, but it is an extremely intolerant religion. It is a religion of self-righteousness, the exaltation of man and the absolute rejection of a supernatural Creator. It is diametrically opposed to true religion, and is therefore violently anti-God, anti-Christ and anti-Bible!
- It has been said that the 20th Century is the first time in history that there has been a single concerted effort to wipe out the entire Christian church since the Roman persecution 2,000 years ago. More people have died for their faith in this century than in the 20 previous centuries of Christianity put together!–Millions! About half the world today, under the cloak of Communism, is united in one big deliberate effort to annihilate the followers of Christ, because it has correctly identified true Christian faith as the only force on earth capable of resisting it.
- Lenin said, “Atheism is a natural and inseparable part of Marxism. Every religious idea, every idea of God is unutterable vileness! We must hate. Hatred is the basis of Communism. Children must be taught to hate their parents if they are Christians.”
- Bakunin, a partner of Marx, wrote, “In this revolution we will have to awaken the devil in the people, to stir up the basest passions!” A Soviet paper wrote, “We do not fight only against believers and clergymen. We fight against God, to snatch believers from Him!”
- Before the Russian Revolution, there were about 1,000 churches in Moscow, now there are 50. Alexander Solzhenitsyn writes, “The authorities continue to oppress and persecute the Russian church with the same arrogant atheistic malice. They tolerate the church only as much as is necessary for political decoration.”
- Statute 142 of the Soviet Criminal Code prohibits anyone from instructing minors in religion. Young people are forbidden to join a church until they are 18. Catechism and Christian education are absolutely forbidden. It is also illegal to print Christian literature or attempt to convert non-Christians. It is common for zealous Russian Christians to be committed to insane asylums where they suffer electric shock treatment, etc.
- Haralan Popov spent 13 years in concentration camps in Bulgaria rather than renounce his faith. In his book “Tortured For His Faith” he warns: “The Communists when out of power purposely seem congenial, cooperative and mild. But let then come to power and their true nature will be revealed. The prisons were full of men who thought the Communists were just ‘another political power’ and tolerated them, and were subsequently executed. Let the World beware!”
- Popov writes, “Thousands are today imprisoned for their faith behind the Iron Curtain. Behind a carefully contrived image of religious freedom the list of Christian martyrs of our day grows tragically longer. Behind the contrived image of toleration of believers, children are being taken away from Christian parents for life and put into atheistic boarding schools.
- “One day I visited an underground ‘Bible factory’, which shows so well the plight of Christians in Communist lands without Scriptures. They had somehow secured a Bible and carefully cut it apart in books. Each team copied the same book over and over again, by hand lettering. This continued nonstop 12 hours a day. This ‘factory’ produced 25 Bibles a year, at great risk and long hours of labour.”
- In Marxist Equatorial Guinea, over 5,000 Catholics were murdered in 5 years. Churches are used as warehouses, and religious education has been stopped.
- From its birth in 1921, the Chinese Communist Party vowed to eradicate Christianity. In the Guiness book of records, Mao Tse-Tung has the “honour” of being directly responsible for the death of more people than any other person who ever lived. No one is absolutely sure of the extent of the horror that took place in those bloody years, but it is estimated that between 12 and 50 million Chinese, many of them Christians, died violently between 1949 and 1976.
- In 1949, there were about 5 million Christians in China and “one could draw a straight line across China in almost any direction and find functioning churches every 20 to 30 miles.” In 1977 an American priest, James Wang, visited China. “I saw no open churches or temples. Religion is not taught in schools and religious books are not sold in the bookstores. No one discusses religion, either publicly or privately. I looked for Catholic churches. I found civic centers, schools and stores. I saw fallen or tilted crosses on rooftops and wondered whether the younger generation knows what they mean.” The Communists had done their job well.
- New Communist regimes often start off with a “honeymoon”, in which religious activities are tolerated, to show their supposedly good intentions. As Chou En-lai said, “If you want to destroy someone, but you are unable to get near him, then you must befriend him. Then you can embrace him and stick a knife in his back!” John Kearns, a missionary in Laos, recounts how this happened in Laos:
“The revolutionaries at first agree for church services to continue, but insist that Christians must not talk about religion outside the church. Evangelisation is labelled as anti-Communist propaganda. Bibles are confiscated. House meetings become impossible. They say, ‘We allow your worship in church, but you must not gather in homes as part of the bargain.’ Then they cut down on the permissible meeting times, then begin taking the names of people who attend, and those people begin losing their jobs and suffering harassment.
“After a few months they say, ‘We nationalised the banks and the industries. We want to nationalise the church too, to show that we are cooperating with it.’ So the church is dedicated to the state, and a government official is named ‘president’ of the church, to supervise it. Soon he announces that all priests must register with the government and that Christian literature will be restricted because it is a holdover from colonial imperialism. Later the kids start coming home from school, singing familiar tunes of the church, with new revolutionary lyrics.
“Eventually some courageous Christian raises his voice and denounces the state for attacking the church, and he is arrested and sent to a labour camp for 2 years. The charge: Working to subvert the state. Finally the president announces that the church in your village is being closed so that the building may be used by the state. He assures, ‘There is a church still open where you can worship, only 70 miles away in the big city, one day a week.’ And by then there is not a voice raised against it!
“Can it happen? That entire sequence of events occurred in just one year in Laos in 1976.”
- In 1965, Pope Paul VI said in a papal address, “Among the different forces in the World, there prevails the most harmful and most loaded with propaganda, that of atheistic Marxism. It promotes and prepares violent revolution as the only means for the solution of problems.”
- Lenin said, “We must hate! Hatred is the basis of Communism! Children must be taught to hate their parents if they are Christians!” A Russian Commissioner of Education, Anatoli Lunarcharsky added, “We hate the Christians! They are a stumblingblock in the development of the Revolution. They preach forgiveness and love of one’s neighbour, but that is the opposite of our principles. Away with neighbourly love! We need hate! Only then can we conquer the World!”
- After the Communist take-over in Russia, the head of the Red Army, Zinovieff, wrote in the official “Red Gazette” newspaper, “We will turn our hearts into steel, which we will temper in the fire of suffering and the blood of fighters for freedom! We will make our hearts cruel , hard and unmovable so that no mercy will enter them and so that we will not quiver at the sight of a sea of enemy blood! We will let loose the floodgates of that sea. Without mercy, without sparing, we will kill our enemies!” These were not idle words, for in the first five years that Lenin ruled Russia, over 1,860,000 “oppositionists” were slaughtered by the Bolsheviks!–And literally tens of millions have been murdered by the Soviet regime since then!
- The Communists have, in the seventy years since the first Communist regime was established, persecuted, tortured and outright murdered more millions of Christians than have suffered and died in all the rest of the 2,000 years of Christian history put together!–And under their coming Communist World leader, the Antichrist, this satanic persecution will become even more intense!
- General Douglas MacArthur warned, “You cannot appease or otherwise surrender to Communism in one area without simultaneously undermining your efforts to halt its advance in another area!”
- The Communists themselves realise that peace with the so-called “Capitalist enemy” is an impossibility as long as they remain true to their Marxist principles. Lenin said, “It is inconceivable that we should continue to exist for a long period of time side by side with imperialist states. Ultimately one or the other must conquer!” Josef Stalin adds, “As long as Capitalism and Socialism exist, we cannot live in peace. In the end, one or the other will triumph!” The violent destruction of all opposition is the heart and soul of Communism’s “class struggle”. Karl Marx wrote, “The Communist purpose can only be achieved by the forcible overthrow of the entire present existing social order!”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn has rightly written, “Communism needs the whole charade of detente (peaceful coexistence) for only one purpose: To gain additional strength before it launches its next large scale offensive. Communism will always present a mortal danger to Mankind. It is like an infection in the World’s organism; it may lie dormant, but it will inevitably attack with a crippling disease!”
- Pope Pius XI realised the satanic subtilty of this “infection”, and declared in his 1937 encyclical, “Divini Redemptoris”, “In the beginning Communism showed itself for what it really was in all its perversity; but very soon it realised that it was thus alienating the people. It has therefore changed its tactics, so now strives to entice the multitudes by trickery of various forms, hiding its real designs behind ideas that in themselves are good and attractive. Thus, aware of the universal desire for peace, the leaders of Communism pretend to be the most zealous promoters and propagandists in the movement for World amity. Yet at the same time they stir up a class-warfare which causes rivers of blood to flow!
“They treacherously try to worm their way even into professed Catholic and religious organisations. Without withdrawing an inch from their subversive principles, they invite Catholics to collaborate with them in the realm of so-called humanitarianism and charity. Elsewhere they carry their hypocrisy so far as to encourage the false belief that Communism, in countries where faith and culture are more strongly entrenched, will assume another and much milder form, that it will not interfere with the practice of religion, that it will respect liberty of conscience.
“See to it, Brethren, that the Faithful do not allow themselves to be deceived! Communism is intrinsically wrong, and no one who would save Christian civilisation may collaborate with it in any undertaking whatsoever! Those who permit themselves to be deceived into lending their aid towards the triumph of Communism in their own country, will be the first to fall victims of their error! And the greater the antiquity and grandeur of the Christian civilisation in the regions where Communism successfully penetrates, so much more devastating will be the hatred displayed by the godless!”
- In Russia, the provisional government of Alexander Kerensky wisely clamped down on the Bolsheviks, arresting and exiling their leaders and banishing their party. However, when Right-wing forces led by General Kornilov mounted an effort to unseat Kerensky, he made a peace accord with the Bolsheviks, lifting the ban on them, releasing their imprisoned leaders and actually permitting them to arm their followers as a “workers’ defense corps” to supposedly help protect his weak and faltering provisional government.
This soon proved to be the fatal error that inevitably led to Kerensky’s total overthrow by the Communist revolutionaries! To accept the armed aid of the Bolsheviks at that time was as foolish as entrusting one’s self-protection to a deadly viper! And in just a few weeks Kerensky’s government fell as Lenin led his armed Bolsheviks to victory!
- A similar story unfolded in China. In 1922 the nationalist Chinese leader Sun Yat-Sen in order to bolster his Nationalist Party, the “Kuomintang”, against his political rivals in Peking, was persuaded by a handful of Chinese Marxists to accept Russian help. After making peace with the Communists, Russian advisors, money and equipment poured into China at Sun’s disposal.
However, by 1927 Sun Yat-Sen had died, and his successor, Chiang Kai-Shek, realised that the Communists were taking over his Nationalist Party. Chiang then turned against the Reds and their supporters in his party, but it was too late, the “infection” had been tolerated for too long! For during the time of the peace agreement the Communists had so strengthened their position that they soon re-grouped under the leadership of Mao Tse-Tung, and ultimately drove Chiang and his Nationalists out of mainland China as they took over the country!
- President Suharto personally warned Cory Aquino during her state visit to Indonesia, “Do not negotiate with the Communists!” Suharto spoke with the voice of experience, for he had seen his country come perilously close to the Red abyss under his predecessor, Sukarno. In an attempted Communist take-over in 1965, Suharto quickly took the initiative, reversed the Red coup attempt and harshly and effectively eliminated the Communists throughout his country, and today Indonesia is free from a Communist insurgency.
- In his book, “Great Contemporaries”, Sir Winston Churchill wrote, “Communism is not only a creed. It is a plan of campaign. A Communist is not only the holder of certain opinions; he is the pledged expert of a well-thought-out means of enforcing those opinions…The creation of a mild, liberal or socialist regime is the first milestone. But no sooner has this been created, than it is to be overthrown.
“Pacifistic propaganda is made to mask a hatred such as has never before been manifested among men. Every act of good will, of tolerance, of conciliation, of mercy, of magnanimity on the part of governments or statesmen is to be used for their ruin. Then when the time is right and the moment opportune, every form of lethal violence, from mob revolt to private assassination, must be used without restraint or remorse. The citadel will be stormed under the banner of liberty and democracy, but once the apparatus of power is in the hands of the comrades, all opposition, all contrary opinions, must be extinguished by death!”
- The Communists’ hatred that Churchill spoke of has been manifest in virtually every country where their regimes have come to power. In Russia, Soviet documents reveal that 1,766,000 people were killed between 1917 and 1922. However, non-government figures show that those murdered totalled 2,500,000 people! In the subsequent political purges conducted by Josef Stalin, an additional 9 million persons were either murdered or enslaved by the Communist regime!
- Between 1917 and 1935, over 43,000 clergymen were ruthlessly executed by the Godless Bolsheviks. The statistics from Mao’s China are even more appalling: On October 1, 1949, Mao ordered what he called the “Mass Shock”, in which 12 million people were subsequently liquidated as “counter-revolutionaries”. Western statistics put this number at 20 million.
- In Russia, the ruling elite of the government, the so-called “dictatorship of the proletariat”, held all power. All private property was seized & nationalised, so although the peasants were given plots of land to live on, the government owned them lock, stock & barrel, & forced the peasants to slave on it, growing what they were ordered & surrendering the bulk of their produce to the State.
- In Russia, the peasant farmers known as “Kulaks”, who happened to be thrifty enough to have acquired a few cows or horses, and were therefore better off than the average peasant, were declared “bourgeoisie” by the new tyrants, & the order went out to oppress them. Any Kulak who owned more than two cows or two horses was either killed or exiled to slave-labour camps in Siberia. To avoid this, many Kulaks killed off their own cattle, & it is estimated that in the two years following the government decree, 15 million head of cattle were thus slaughtered, resulting in severe food shortages. The new government agricultural policies resulted in severe famine in which over seven million Russians died.
More recent examples of the extremes which have been carried out in the name of Marxist-Leninist “people’s revolutions”, are found in China’s “Cultural Revolution” which was carried out by her “Red Guards” in 1966.–Or in the tragedy of Kampuchea, where the maniacal Pol Pot and his bloodthirsty regime, inspired by the example of China’s Red Guards, systematically exterminated 3.4 million people, over one-third of the nation’s population! (See the movie, “The Killing Fields!”)
- Anatole Lunarcharsky, a former Russian Commissioner of Education: “We hate the Christians. They are a stumbling block to the revolution. They preach forgiveness & love of one’s neighbour, but that is the opposite of our principles. Away with brotherly love! We need hate! Only then can we conquer the World!”
- Quote from Radio Leningrad, “The Gospel & the Christian legends must be fought without sympathy & with all possible means.”
- The tremendous strength of Communism is this: there are no spectators. In Communism everyone must be involved. Every Communist is a revolutionary.
- Doctor Boris P. Dotsenko, a Russian nuclear scientist who defected to Canada in 1967, correctly observes that for Communists, an ideological foe is the worst enemy. Their hottest hatred & fiercest persecution are focused on Christian believers.
- Give the people an idea big enough to live for, big enough to die for, & then they will go, even barehanded, against tanks & planes, & win.
- If you do not go to the heathen with the Gospel, they will come to you as revolutionaries, or as occupying forces.
- Communism is succeeding because of the failure of the Church.
- The Church can survive under any political regime–but it cannot survive under apathy.
- Communism seeks to destroy the Church. Do not oppose Communism as a political system or as an economic system. Oppose it as a worldwide conspiracy against the church. Communism is a dangerous religion–a religion bent in owning men’s minds & hearts. Wherever it spreads, it takes the place of other ideologies & religious beliefs.
- Lenin said that the revolution should not give money to a beggar, but rather make him poorer so he will revolt against the system that impoverished him.
- A testimony of a Christian in China under severe persecution, “We not only survived–but look at us–we grew! The more difficult things became, the more we seemed to grow. For a time we had a tendency to mix Marxism & Christianity. When they burned our Bibles, threw us out of our churches, sent our pastors away, we realised the two did not mix.”
- In 1930, three-time Lenin Prize winner, Dimitri Manuilski, explained: “War until the death is inevitable between Communism & Capitalism. At the present time, we are not strong enough to attack them. Our time will come within 20 or 30 years. In order to win we will need the surprise factor. We must put the bourgeoisie to sleep. For that reason we will begin the most spectacular peace movement that history has ever seen. We will make proposals, concessions, as have never been seen. Because the Capitalist nations are stupid & decadent, they will assist in their own destruction.”
- A basic Communist doctrine is, “We are at war!”
- Hitler worked on the principle: Tell a lie, make it big, repeat it often, & the majority of people will believe you.
- Communists are not born; they are made. As long as youth is disillusioned, materialistically orientated & spiritually unfulfilled, there will be no dearth of Communist recruits.
- Lenin was an enthusiastic advocate of violence. He said, “A revolution is certainly the most authoritarian thing there is; it is the act whereby one part of the population imposes its will upon the other parts by means of rifles, bayonets & cannons–authoritarian means, if such there be at all. And if the victorious party does not want to have fought in vain, it must maintain this role by means of the terror which its arms inspire in the reactionaries.”
- Lenin said, “What does it matter if three quarters of the World perish providing the remaining quarter is Communist!” Lenin’s slogan was, “Few but better.”
- Let this be said, & firmly so: “The true battle line in the World today is not between class & class, not between race & race. The battle line is between Christ & anti-Christ.”
- Communism is bigger than the Communists themselves! It is Satanic, diabolical, devilish! They are under a power that is greater than themselves, they are demon-possessed! They can’t think rationally themselves when they’re under the complete control of the Devil. They have become tools of Satan, absolute zombies, slaves of the Devil, and are dedicated to the Devil & sold out to Satan, so that they are doing the Devil’s work. He has to use human tools to do it!
- Just like we are sold out to God & servants of the Lord & dedicated to His service to bring life & Salvation to people, the Communists are just as dedicated, spirit-possessed, demon-possessed by the Devil & his demons as we are by the Holy Spirit & Her good spirits! So they are just as dedicated to kill & destroy & conquer the World for the kingdom of Satan, as we are dedicated & sold-out to the Lord & devoted to establishing the Kingdom of God on Earth by loving & winning souls & saving people! They are just as dedicated because they are inspired of Satan to destroy people & destroy the good & destroy religion & destroy the instruments of God, which are His people. This is not just a physical warfare, but a spiritual warfare! They are guided, inspired & led & told exactly what to do by the demons that possess them.
- They’ve only got two choices. It’s not a political choice, it’s not an economic choice. They have either got to believe God’s Word & that God is supreme & that He loves them & that Jesus died to save them–when they hear that story–they’ve either got to believe that & receive the Spirit of God to guide & lead & direct their every movement & their every thought & their every word for God’s glory, or if they have heard of Him and made their final choice to reject Him, then they become the Devil’s own property, full of the spirit of Satan, the evil spirits of Satan, demons who direct their every move, their every thought, their every idea, according to his grandiose plan of World conquest. Therefore they’re like automatons, they’re like robots, they’re not under their own self-control. They’re completely sold-out to the Devil. They’re dangerous! They’re like a robot out of control of its maker, but under the control of some enemy, which is exactly what they are. They are absolute robots, automatons, under the control of the Devil. They have made their decision to serve Satan, so they are demon-possessed!
- Pray tell me this, if not amiss:
Ask Commie if he’s happy!
Is heart content and life well spent
Or does he still feel scrappy?
And is his pie still in the sky
And not like yours and mine
Or does he sigh he cannot buy
Our happiness of mind!
You take your pie in future sky
–I want mine now and here!
For all is mine for which you whine
And you can have your fear!
For I have Heaven in my heart
And I am happy now!
So why should I with Heaven part
And to your future bow?
You promise me the things to be
Which can’t help when I’m dead!
–Horizons blue and things to do
When Marxist blood runs red!
I’d rather die than live your lie
—Still happy I would be!
For why should I live for your lie
And things you can’t give me?
The flowers of Spring, the birds that sing
–Did you make all of this?
And pray if not, then tell me what
You can create like this!
Methinks you can’t!–For things you pant
But things cannot bring bliss!
For things won’t grant the good you rant
And happiness you’ll miss!
For Jesus gives me everything
Much more than you have got!
For Christ is our Creator, King
Which Communism’s not!
For truth and Spring our God can bring
And happy you can be!
Take Jesus’ joy right here and now
And you’ll have more than he!
For Reds cannot me joy now give
Nor blues my freedom ring!
For Jesus Christ I now can live,
My happy heart now sing!
So won’t you take my Jesus now
Instead of counterfeit?
To love and live He’ll show you how
And that’s the truth of it!
Don’t be a ham for empty sham
And hollow words and lies!
The Communist cannot have this
Not even when he dies!
Come with us now!–We’ll tell you how!
—His heavens we can’t wait!
For we are happy here and now!
—His heaven is too late!